1. What is your gamer tag?
2. PC or Console?
Console! I don’t have a computer at the moment that gives me enough memory to store video games on. Ever since receiving my Xbox 360 December 2007 (10 years ago!!!!!) was I converted to consoles.
3. Console of choice?
Xbox! As I said my Xbox 360 *nicknamed Sally* is still around. I have the chunky white 360 and I can’t believe it still hasn’t gotten red rings yet.
4. Handheld of choice? (DS, PS Vita, etc.)
My purple 3DS sitting in my Hello Kitty case. I am playing through Kirby Planet Robobot and I’m enjoying it so far.
5. Keyboard or Gamepad?
6. Singleplayer or Multiplayer?
Single player without a doubt. I love getting entranced into the story of a game. Multiplayer can be fun, but I can live without it.
7. What was the first game you have ever played?
8. Hardest game you have ever played?
9. What was your first gaming system?
Technically the PC was my first system. I remember having a sleep over with friends staying up till 3:00 AM playing the Sims 2. I also played an online game called VMK which was for Virtual Magic Kingdom from Disney. Too bad it’s not around anymore.
10. What is your favorite game of all time?
11. What game is currently your favorite?
Overwatch!! They just released Orisa the defensive guardian robot and whenever I’m on the defensive, I’m choosing her character.
12. Favorite video game genre?
First person shooters have always been my go to, but I have been mixing it up more as I try out new games.
13. Favorite video game character?
14. Which video game character do you hate most?
I can’t think of a character I genuinely hate. The Joker from Batman Arkham Asylum is obnoxious, but he’s the Joker and he needs to be in the game.
15. What new game you are most excited for?
I’m excited for the Call of Cthulhu game that is hitting consoles at the end of the year. Otherwise, I’m kinda out of the gaming loop. I have a lot of gaming to catch up on that I’m looking forward to than new releases.
16. Favorite video game company/developer?
Epic produced Gears of War which is one of my all time favorite franchises. I also do enjoy Blizzard Entertainment because Overwatch rocks.
17. What gaming systems do you currently have?
My Xbox 360 aka. Sally and my Nintendo 3DS. My boyfriend has the Xbox One which I use a lot. I have no plans at this time to purchase any other consoles.
18. How long have you been gaming?
At least a decade, probably longer.
19. How long was your longest gaming session?
I wish I had the time for one of these! Usually I’m in bed by 9:00 PM. My last gaming session probably lasted till 2-3 AM, but again that was from last year sometime?
20. What game have you clocked the most time on?
Overwatch!! For right now at least… I would say the Halo franchise combined is where I have put most of my gaming hours at. Coming home from school and playing hours of Halo 3.. those were some good times.